Everything You Need to Know About Direct Payday Loans
Direct Payday Lender is your one-stop source for payday loans. We match you with a lender in your area based on the information inputted in your payday loan application. There’s never a fee to receive quotes from lenders, or to submit an application.
The Greatest Benefits of a Payday Loan
- Easy approval: Having bad credit does not automatically mean you can’t qualify for a loan. We do our best to make sure everyone is able to get the cash they need.
- Electronic direct deposit: Once approved, your fast cash will be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours.
- Direct Debit: Your lender will automatically withdraw your payment amount when your payday loan is due without you having to a thing.
- You can receive an extension if you need more time to repay your payday loan.
- You can avoid high interest fees by paying off your loan on time.
Getting started is easy! Below are the steps you need to take to receive fast cash in minutes.
- Apply online for instant approval
- Select a lender from the Direct Payday Lender network of trusted lenders
- Review the terms of the payday loan
- Input your signature into the e-signature page provided by the lender
Your funds will be deposited into your account by the next business day at the latest, and sometimes you can have your money in as little as an hour. Put your fast cash toward your bills or credit card debt.
When completing our fast online application, you will need to have us your personal and banking information ready. This includes:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- U.S. home address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Your employer’s name, telephone number and street address
- Monthly income after taxes
- Bank account number for direct deposit of your loan funds
Finding the Perfect Lender for You
We use your application to connect you with lenders in your area that can provide you with up to $1,000. However, you must have sufficient income to cover the cost of your payday loan plus interest and loan costs. If we cannot get you approved for the payday loan amount you request, we will try to get you approved for a lesser amount until you can build a payment history with the lender.
Why Payday Loans Are Your Best Option
When a financial crisis strikes or you and your family are strapped for cash, you have several ways to get the money you need:
- Apply for a bank loan: Bank loans are typically available to people with a good credit score. Approval is usually dependent on a stringent list of requirements and you may not learn whether you’re approved for a few weeks.
- Get a credit card cash advance: Credit card cash advances are available only to people with enough available credit on a credit card to cover the cash advance amount. Credit card cash advances often have processing fees and high interest rates, which may cause a bigger financial problem down the road.
- Request a short-term loan from a friend or relative: You may turn to a friend or relative during a financial crisis, but, oftentimes, loans provided by relative or friend can cause damage to the relationship, particularly if a payment is missed. This option may also not be available to everyone.
- Visit a pawn shop: Pawn shops may accept a valuable piece of property in exchange for fast cash. However, you typically will not receive the full market value of the item—usually several times less than market value. You may be unable to retrieve your property later.
- Apply for a payday loan online: A payday loan is easy to obtain and available to people who have had credit problems in the past, such as bankruptcies, repossessions and charge-offs. The application process is simple and you only have to meet a few minimum qualification requirements, such as you must have a job and earn at least $1,000 per/month after taxes. You may be approved for a payday loan even if you have bad credit or no credit at all.
Regardless of your financial situation, payday loans are well worth considering.
Choosing Your Lender
We will match you with lenders in your areas, but the lender you do business with is ultimately up to you. You are always in the driver’s seat!
Rates and Fees
Your lender will disclose the interest rate and fees pertaining to your payday loan, as well as provide you with a written fee schedule for your records. Both documents are requirements by federal law, and must be provided in writing prior to you having any obligation to actually take out the loan itself.
Your lender can answer any questions that you may have about your payday loan.
No problem! Simply contact your lender before your due date and request an extension. There’s a fee, so ask your lender about the full cost before doing so. Also, be sure to ask about any other repayment options that may be available to you.
Safe and Secure Application
Direct Payday Lender uses the most advanced online security software to ensure that your personal information input into the online application is kept 100 percent secure 100 percent of the time.
The Direct Payday Lender website is available 24 hours. This means you can apply for funds the second you need them. However, if possible, apply during normal business hours to get the fastest response.
Payday loans offer a short-term solution to an emergency situation and should be paid back on your next payday.
Plan to repay your full loan amount in 14 days. A rollover may be possible, however, the loan will be more difficult to pay back and could cause you to fall into more debt.
Always read the fine print and know exactly what you are agreeing to. Pay close attention to interest rate disclosures, payment terms, penalties, and other terms, which will be given to you in writing before you are obligated to sign any loan contract.
Your lender is there to answer any questions that you may have. Don’t hesitate to call! You can also find answers to common questions on the Direct Payday Lender website.